1. General Provisions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all orders sent by the customer to SANTA BIANCA ssa, VAT number 02254640507, via the santa-bianca.it website.
By placing an order through this site, the Customer agrees to abide by the following Terms and Conditions. Please read and fully understand the Terms before placing your order.
Only people over the age of 18, who are not under guardianship, with an address in Italy, can place an order.
The presence of a product on santa-bianca.it does not imply or guarantee that such product is available at all times. Santa Bianca ssa reserves the right to discontinue any product at any time.
Santa Bianca ssa reserves the right to modify the Terms at any time and without notice. The version of the Terms applied to the Customer's order is the one present on santa-bianca.it at the time the order is issued.
2. Pre-contractual information for the consumer
Before concluding the purchase contract, the CUSTOMER examines the characteristics of the goods which are illustrated in the individual product sheets at the time of the choice by the CUSTOMER.
Before validating the order, the CUSTOMER is informed about:
- total price of the goods including taxes, with details of shipping costs and any other costs;
- terms of payment;
- the term within which Santa Bianca undertakes to deliver the goods;
- the conditions, terms and procedures for exercising the right of withdrawal (Article 7 of these conditions);
- information that the CUSTOMER will have to bear the cost of returning the goods in case of withdrawal;
- existence of the legal guarantee of conformity for the purchased goods;
The CUSTOMER may at any time and in any case before the conclusion of the contract, take note of the information relating to Santa Bianca, the geographical address, telephone number, e-mail address, information that is reported here:
Santa Bianca ssa with headquarters in via Podere S.Bianca 45, 56045 Pomarance (PI), 335 7870549, email@example.com, PEC firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Change in prices, formulations and shipping costs
The prices published on santa-bianca.it are inclusive of VAT in force but excluding shipping costs.
Delivery costs for each order will be the same, regardless of the size or weight of the package. The cost for standard shipping by courier in Italy is €9. The formulas are subject to change without notice.
4. Order and Termination of the contract
After sending the order, if the customer has provided the e-mail address, he will receive a confirmation e-mail. If for any reason Santa Bianca is unable to execute the order, the Customer will be informed as soon as possible. If Santa Bianca has already received payment for this order, it will refund the amount.
Santa Bianca exercises the utmost diligence in accepting and processing orders and will do its utmost to deliver the orders to a residential address or other address in Italy, according to the shipping instructions indicated by the Customer.
Santa Bianca will do its utmost to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Santa Bianca's goal is to deliver orders 2 to 6 working days after order confirmation. Despite aiming to deliver within the stated time frame, delivery may take longer due to unforeseen events. In the event that delivery is delayed by more than 30 days, the Customer, duly warned, may cancel the order.
6. Withdrawal from the order
The Customer can cancel or return the requested item or the entire order within 10 days from the date of receipt of the goods. The Customer will receive a refund for the rejected goods, excluding shipping costs of €9.00.
If the Customer wishes to cancel or return the order, he must send Santa Bianca a written communication by post, to SANTA BIANCA ssa, via Podere S.Bianca 45, 56045 Pomarance (Pisa), or by e-mail to email@example.com and return the goods to Santa Bianca within 10 days.
A different payment method may be used for the refund, provided that the Customer agrees to such a change; in any case, this will not produce additional costs. It is understood that in the event of a product defect, the shipping costs will be borne by Santa Bianca.
7. Methods of payment
santa-bianca.it accepts the following forms of payment:
- Cash on delivery: in case of cash on delivery, the customer will pay the amount due directly to the courier upon receipt of the package. We inform our kind customers that the courier does not accept checks, therefore the amount to be paid must be paid in cash.
- Paypal and Credit Card: in case of payment with Paypal or Credit Card santa-bianca.it will address the "Complete Order" on the secure page of Paypal. The customer just has to enter the personal email and password already registered and proceed with the payment or choose to pay by credit card through the PayPal gateway.
- Bank transfer: payment must be made within 7 days of order confirmation using the following bank details: BANCA CR FIRENZE in the name of Santa Bianca ssa IBAN IT40 P030 6971 1131 0000 0000 736
8. Legal guarantee of conformity
Pursuant to articles 128 et seq. Consumer Code, in case of receipt of defective products or in any case not compliant with the orders placed, the CUSTOMER has the right to withdraw the product without charge and to replace it. In order to exercise the above right, the customer must proceed to send a formal notice of contestation of product conformity to Santa Bianca by registered letter with return receipt or by PEC to the addresses indicated in point 2 within the terms and with the preclusions set forth to articles 128 et seq. of the Consumer Code.
These General Conditions of Sale consist of all the clauses that compose them. If one or more provisions of these General Conditions of Sale is considered invalid or declared as such pursuant to the law, regulation or following a decision by a Court having jurisdiction, the other provisions will continue to have full force and effect.
10. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Sale are subject to Italian law. Any dispute that does not find an amicable solution will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of the place of residence or domicile of the CUSTOMER, if located in the territory of the State.
11. Ownership of rights
Any use of santa-bianca.it or its contents, including the copying or saving of such contents in whole or in part for other than personal and non-commercial use, is prohibited without the permission of Santa Bianca.
Claudio Gaiaschi +39 335 7870549
Benedetta Tecchio +39 338 5073093