The Spruce (Spruce Abies), the traditional Christmas tree, is widespread in mountainous areas.
Since the time of Hippocrates the resin has been used to treat lung diseases, flu and colds
Relieves lung congestion and expands breathing by opening the lower lungs. Suitable for smokers.
It is used against arthritis, muscle pain, rheumatism and chronic fatigue syndrome.
Spruce increases courage and self-confidence.
Thanks to its purifying effect, its use is recommended in environments with stagnant or smoky air.
The Psycho-Aromatherapeutic effect of Spruce essential oil is particularly effective in situations of stress, fatigue and anxiety, it helps to maintain contact with reality by introducing a calm and reflective attitude.
Spruce has a wonderful scent, we also offer it as cocktail finish in our Essentia line
- Room diffuser: choice between 3 and 6 drops in 100 ml. of water
- Suffumigi: 3/4 drops of essential oil emulsified in coarse salt in 1 liter of hot water for 20 minutes. Keep eyes and mouth closed
- Bath tub: 8/10 drops of essential oil emulsified in coarse salt or milk or cream or honey to put in hot water (used to prevent the oil from volatilizing due to the heat)
- Massages: we recommend diluting 2/3 drops of essential oil in a tablespoon of oil via
- Cocktail: This essential oil also goes very well in some cocktails, it gives the essence of wood without the smoked part, recommended on important whiskeys.