Our lavender essential oil is pure and natural 100%, grown and distilled in our fields in Tuscany.
Lavender Vera essential oil (lavandula officinalis), a symbol of virtue and serenity, it perfumed Egyptian temples and was used in the preparation of ointments.
Panacea for everything and can also be used pure.
According to the Ministry of Health, it has a relaxing effect, promoting sleep and relieving stress symptoms. Helps restore normal mood. It has digestive and carminative function.
In aromatherapy it is considered less powerful than other essential oils of the same family (such as thyme or the Rosemary) at an antiseptic level but adds an anti-inflammatory and anti-congestant component. Excellent analgesic, acts immediately on headaches and can be used for musculoskeletal pain.
Aromatherapists think it works well on PMS and premenopause.
Naturopaths recommend it as it contributes to cell regeneration, decongesting the skin and mucous membranes; it is useful if applied by compresses, in the presence of mycosis, eczema, psoriasis, dandruff. Lavender is perfect for summer sunburn. Thanks to its antiseptic and pain-relieving properties, lavender essential oil deeply hydrates the skin, relieving burning and avoiding the formation of painful blisters, thus promoting rapid healing.
It has been observed that applying to an insect bite can relieve itching and swelling immediately.
Great for purifying breath and mouth.
Being almost camphor-free, it does not have that pungent and sometimes annoying scent of lavender commonly on the market, this enhances its sweet and delicate tones making it very pleasant in the kitchen, try it in the spray essentia
It serves to rebalance the nervous system, containing excess emotionality, promoting sleep, curbing melancholy and freeing from apathy.
It acts on the nervous system as a sedative and is very useful against insomnia (unlike the Hybrid Lavender to which the same sedative effects are erroneously attributed as it contains camphor, an stimulant). In psycho-aromatherapy it is used to bring peace, calm and a message of help.
- Room diffuser: choice between 3 and 6 drops in 100 ml. of water
- Suffumigi: a few drops of essential oil emulsified in coarse salt in 1 liter of hot water for 20 minutes. Keep eyes and mouth closed
- Bath tub: 8/10 drops of essential oil emulsified in coarse salt or milk or cream or honey to put in hot water (used to prevent the oil from volatilizing due to the heat)
- Massages: we recommend diluting a few drops of essential oil in a tablespoon of oil via
- Food use: we recommend 1/2 drops every 100 gr. of food to be flavored to add at the end of cooking (we suggest always starting from the lowest recommended dose to possibly increase the drops in the future)
Warnings: Non-toxic essential oil
If in doubt consult a doctor/pharmacist