The Ministry of Health recognizes its digestive functions and the regulatory effect of transit
intestinal while also eliminating air.
In Aromatherapy, take a few drops dissolved in a spoonful of honey as a febrifuge or to calm headaches.
Smelled or diffused in the air, it is useful for dealing with insomnia and relieving tension, it purifies the air as it destroys toxins.
It is suggested by aromatherapists for rinsing the oral cavity in the presence of mouth ulcers, stomatitis and gingivitis; purifies the lymphatic system and is a tonic for blood circulation, to be applied using a carrier oil or a cream on the affected area, it helps to reduce cellulite. Suitably diluted, it counteracts acne, remember that citrus fruits are generally photosensitive so do not expose yourself to the sun during application.
The essential oil of Bitter Orange is recommended in aromatherapy as an abdominal antispasmodic and to help in case of abdominal cramps; aperitif and digestive; useful in case of constipation.
An excellent friend in the kitchen, we also offer bitter orange essential oil in yours Essentia spray version and inEssentia Blend Bitter Orange and Cinnamon. On our site you will find recipes such as Cocoa pudding, it Venison stew and the Sea bass sashimi, moreover it is an oil often present in the recipes of our flavored oil Painting.
In Psycho-aromatherapy it is considered an Essential Oil useful against anxiety and anti-stress.
- Room diffuser: choice between 3 and 6 drops in 100 ml. of water
- Bath tub: 8/10 drops of essential oil emulsified in coarse salt or milk or cream or honey to put in hot water (used to prevent the oil from volatilizing due to the heat)
- Massages: we recommend diluting 3/5 drops of essential oil in a tablespoon of oil via
- Cosmetic use: add 3/5 drops of essential oil to a spoonful of natural-based moisturizer
- Food use: we recommend 3/4 drops every 100 gr. of food to be flavored to add at the end of cooking (we suggest always starting from the lowest recommended dose to possibly increase the drops in the future). This essential oil also goes very well in some cocktails.
- Mouth: 2 drops in a glass of water