Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we inform you that Claudio Gaiaschi – Podere Santa Bianca – 56045 Pomarance (PI) will proceed with the processing of the data supplied by you in compliance with the legislation on the protection of the processing of personal data. The provision of data is optional but any refusal will make it impossible to enjoy the requested services.
The personal data you provide are collected electronically and processed, also with the aid of electronic means, for the following purposes:
- collect data and information in general and in particular on the Users of the Internet site;
- send informative material related to the activities carried out;
- develop studies and statistical research in relation to access to the Service;
The personal data you provide will be stored at Claudio Gaiaschi – Podere Santa Bianca – 56045 Pomarance (PI) and processed by employees and/or professionals appointed by him, who carry out the aforementioned activities under his direct supervision and responsibility.
The data communicated may be transmitted to external subjects who perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the operation of the Service. Pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, you have the right at any time to obtain, from the person in charge of the treatment (e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org), information on the processing of your data, on the methods and purposes and on the logic applied to it, as well as:
- confirmation of the existence of the data and communication of the same and their origin;
- the identification details of the Owner and of the Managers as well as the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as Managers or persons in charge;
- updating, rectification and integration of data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in points 3. and 4. have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated and disseminated, with the exception of the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to oppose the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, for legitimate reasons; to the processing of data for purposes of commercial information or for carrying out market research.
By clicking the "OK" or "I accept and close" button or continuing to browse on any page of this site, excluding this one, you accept our cookies.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals (computers, tablets, smartphones, etc.), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on subsequent visits. This allows the sites you visit to recognize you and offer you targeted services and/or a better user experience.
For a more exhaustive explanation you can consult these pages:
- http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ (in English)
How to check and disable cookies
You can control and delete the cookies released by the sites you visit through your browser settings. Here is a guide for the most popular browsers:
For more information on cookies and to manage your preferences on third-party profiling cookies, please visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it.
To disable analytical cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your browsing, you can download the browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics at this address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Which cookies we use
This site uses technical and third-party cookies. THE technical cookies they allow us to recognize you and offer you a better online experience, these cookies are essential to navigate this site and use it correctly. THE third-party cookies instead, they are those cookies that could be installed by an external service, hosted temporarily or permanently on our pages. We do not use profiling cookies.
Below is the list of cookies we use.
Technical / strictly necessary cookies
These are the technical cookies that are strictly necessary to move around the site and use all its features.
Session cookie, used to anonymously recognize your browsing session. It is deleted every time you close your browser.
We use analytical cookies for internal purposes that help us provide a better browsing experience for the user. The information from analytical cookies helps us understand how our visitors use our site, allowing us to improve the way we present content. The information is collected anonymously and aggregated.
We use Matomo to aggregate and anonymously track visits from our users without the help of a third party.
- Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to keep track of our users' visits in an aggregate and anonymous way.
This site uses third-party services to make your experience richer and more engaging or to monitor user activities in a disrupted way. We integrate services such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Analytics, Google Maps and Youtube. These services may release cookies for their operation. By disabling these cookies you will not be able to use these services through our pages
We use Youtube to show you some videos on our pages. This third party service may release cookies for its proper functioning. By objecting to consent you will not be able to view these videos through our site.
For more information you can consult this link https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
- Facebook Ads conversion tracking (Facebook, Inc.)
The Data Controller is Claudio Gaiaschi – Podere Santa Bianca – 56045 Pomarance (PI) .
Pursuant to art. 7 Privacy Code, at any time the interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of data concerning him and to know its content and origin, to verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating or rectification. You also have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose the processing of data concerning you for legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com